Carter & Fulton, P.S. Law Firm in Everett, WA
We Are a Law Firm with a Mission
At Carter & Fulton, our mission is to:
- Champion, with absolute courage, the cause of people who deserve fair compensation for accidents involving themselves or their family members
- Protect the rights of the people we represent, through strong advocacy inside and outside of the courtroom
- Eliminate the fear and apprehension that many feel when hiring an attorney by fully explaining all aspects of the legal process, including all steps, all choices, and all possible outcomes
- Allow the people we represent to remain involved in their case, carefully and honestly guiding them to the course of action that is most relevant to them
- Promote the greater social good by forcing negligent parties to take responsibility for their actions, making it clear that people and businesses must create safer products and a safer environment for all
- Justice at the end of the day: this is what you deserve and what we will seek to obtain for you
At the law firm of Carter & Fulton, our attorneys have spent decades making our mission a success.
Our commitment to our mission has allowed us to obtain millions of dollars in compensation for people involved in car and truck accidents, as well as in other personal injury and wrongful death cases.
Our Mission Has Long Been a Successful One
Throughout the decades that we have been helping people in Seattle, Everett, and the surrounding region, we have seen numerous signs that confirm the success of our mission:
Attorneys from our firm have been:
- Elected President of the Washington State Association for Justice (formerly the Washington State Trial Lawyers Association), served on Board of Directors, and authored “how-to” materials for other attorneys
- Listed among Washington’s Super Lawyers* for many years running
- Invited to speak at Continuing Legal Education (CLE) seminars on trial techniques and insurance issues numerous times
- Asked to be members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, an organization whose membership is limited to lawyers who have obtained individual recoveries of $1 million or more
Of course, these are just some of our attorneys’ honors and achievements. Learn more about our attorneys.
From motor vehicle accidents to construction accidents, to insurance disputes and all other types of personal injury and wrongful death issues, you can be confident that we will make your case part of our mission.
Free Consultation – You Pay No Fees** Unless We Win Your Case
*Washington Super Lawyers is based on a statewide survey of lawyers and is published annually. Those eligible to participate include those who have been in practice for at least five years and only about 5 percent of lawyers are so named.